- Screens and handles telephone communications, greets and directs visitors, and handles administrative problems under the direction of the Business Manager.
- Ability to have exceptional organizational skills and ability to follow through for task completion.
- Receives the public and answers questions, in person and by telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, citizens and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person, official or department.
- Must be dependable and have excellent oral and written communications skills, the ability to listen effectively, and must be patient and congenial on the telephone and in person.
- Maintain attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities – currently hours are 8am to 5pm (1-hour unpaid lunch break).
- Ability to work independently, maintain confidential information, meet deadlines, and have computer skills with proficiencies in Data Management, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe.
- Ability to report to multiple individuals, prioritize projects based on information provided and knowledge of company priorities to make informed decisions.
- Coordinates the day-to-day management of office supplies and marketing materials.
- Manages the monthly LTESS reporting services to include data collection through entry and interpretation.
- Coordinate with all staff on LTESS billing discrepancies by reading progress notes inputted by Vocational Counselors.
- Receive client referrals to include all required information and pass on to appropriate staff.
- Manage and track company cell phones and MIFI’s in accordance to company policy.
- Manage and track company vehicle yearly inspections and maintenance services.
- Gathers, enters, and updates new hire forms for new hire orientation.
- Scores and files personality assessments in new hire files.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences, hotel reservations, event coordination and department activities for all members of the department.
- Coordinates and sends out monthly birthday cards to staff.
- Orders special gifts for staff, i.e, get well bouquet, sympathy flowers.
- Demonstrate the ability to follow up and complete tasks by assigned deadlines.
- Participate in the process of achieving and maintaining CARF accreditation.
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities as deemed necessary.
- Must maintain SSA suitability background clearance during the course of employment.
- Other duties as assigned.This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. and must work 40 hours each week to maintain full-time status.
401-K/Retirement Plan- after 1 year of service
Education and tuition reimbursement