Administrative Program Support Specialist
The Administrative Program Support Specialist will be responsible for providing administrative support to the various assigned regions within the company.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform and generate monthly reports, invoices and documents.
- Ability to take referrals in a clear and concise manner.
- Collect and compile data from a variety of sources, such as reports, bills, people and documents.
- Cross reference records against paper records to ensure accuracy.
- Check databases for changes and errors and make corrections as needed.
- Update database with new case information.
- Run reports from database to provide to management.
- Train co-workers who have access to the web-based case management system in how to access and use the database and outlining appropriate procedures for making or requesting database changes.
- Provide front desk coverage by answering phones and interacting effectively with staff, customers and clients.
- Assists Business Manager with file audits.
- Process incoming faxes.
- Excellent written and oral
- Participate in the process of achieving and maintaining CARF accreditation.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School diploma and two years of related experience, Associate’s degree and one year of related experience, or Bachelor’s degree. Knowledge of administrative principles and practices, ability to have an understanding of a filing system, records management, and, knowledge of customer service including providing quality service, knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Office and database management. Strong data entry experience.
Pay Rage: $12-$15 per hour
Flex Time Off (vacation, sick, etc)
Flexible Spending Account