- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner
- Distribute incoming calls to the appropriate staff members
- Recognize and respond to urgent client needs and notify appropriate personnel
- Greet and welcome each visitor in a friendly, warm, and professional manner
- Ability to communicate with referral sources, including taking referrals and include all required information, answering basic questions and referring to appropriate personnel regarding other questions.
- Effectively work with a web-based case management system
- Collect, package and distribute office related material and mail as requested
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities – currently hours are 8am to 5pm (1 hour unpaid lunch break) but may change based on business needs
- Demonstrate the ability to follow up and complete tasks by assigned deadlines
- Ability to establish good working relationships with management and independently carry out requests, per the instructions provided by management, while continuing to handle ongoing receptionist functions
- Must be dependable and have excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to listen effectively, and must be patient and congenial on the telephone and in person
- Ability to work independently, maintain confidential information, meet deadlines, and have computer skills with proficiencies in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Inventory and stock office and marketing supplies on an ongoing basis
- Assist with Monthly Report processing and perform data entry functions.
- Participate in the process of achieving and maintaining CARF accreditation
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities as deemed necessary
- Other duties as assigned by the Human Resources Assistant and/or the Business Manager
High School diploma and one year of related experience. Knowledge of administrative principles and practices, ability to have an understanding of a filing system, records management, and, knowledge of customer service including providing quality service, knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Office, Windows, and database management. Strong data entry experience.
Hourly Range: $10-$12
Flex Spending Account
Flex Time Off (vacation, sick, etc)